Saturday, August 20, 2011

Transformers sugar cookies

I'm a huge fan of Transformers.  Ever since I was a kid, I would watch whatever episode I could watch of Transformers and Beast Wars.  When the movies came out I felt like I was going back in time 13 years ago.  Okay add to that some slow motion scenes, hot chicks, a lot of special effects, etc.

But anyways, because I am a groupie (yes, even robots have groupies) and also because it's my friend's birthday, I have decided to make some Transformers cookies!  Only the Autobots logo though.

I was too lazy to make my own royal icing so I decided to give those ready made cookie icings a try.  First and last time.  It's so thick you have to thin it out if you want it to spread properly.  And well it's just not as practical and pretty as real homemade royal icing.



I'm not quite satisfied with what I have done, but I guess it could have been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...